Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clarry - my Christmas present.

Clarry is my brand spanking new Janome 2160DC. She has 60 different stitch settings including 10 different button holes and some groovy decorative stitches.
After a small hiccup involving my baby brain and a top loading bobbin, I now have the correct walking and quarter inch feet for her and have been cruising along nicely.
I love the digital display and all the buttons, especially the locking stitch that I have never had before. It has become my new best friend.
Now, I know Clarry is machine number 3 but I took Ruby in for a check up mid October last year and although she's healthy and still ticking along, she's at the age where things can start to go wrong. So when my LQS advertised a Janome sale with great specials, hubby said that I may as well take the opportunity to get a good deal and get myself a new machine because we never know when Ruby might give up. Yay! I was the happiest wife ever that day!

Stay tuned for a Work In Progress Wednesday post tomorrow.
Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, look at all those pretty stitches, I could do with those to give me a choice for when I machine stitch my bindings on! Your hubby sounds like a very sensible man, encouraging you to buy a sewing machine just in case! He's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start using them Sooli!! I have to have a play first - don't want to have to unpick some of them

      Delete