Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh so happy!

Today shall be known as Super Sunday.....finally, I completed the mammoth task of taming the jungle that was my sewing room!
Now I know I said that Friday would be the day but that fell by the wayside as I just couldn't get into the groove and spent the day cleaning the rest of the house. I had gotten to the point where I couldn't even look in the sewing room as it disappointed, aggravated and frustrated me almost to the point of tears......
So, I guess you're asking why did I choose to do it on a Sunday, the supposed day of rest? Well, after spending the weekend in town fishing and eating good food and then checking out the local markets this morning, I had found the inspiration and motivation that I needed to tackle the task. Once I got started, I couldn't stop! I had also decided that Tuesday is going to be spent in the sewing room, doing what I want. It is my birthday after all!
Enjoy the photos and happy sewing!!





1 comment:

  1. Impressive work! Have a great birthday on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete