Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another favourite

Yep, I don't mind a bit of scrapbooking either! Actually, I love it, when I can find the time and the patience.
I needed some time out yesterday and I found myself in the sewing room, with the timer set for 20 minutes to do a quick tidy up. The tidy up really didn't take long but in the process I found a couple of little projects I have had sitting around waiting for a rainy day to be completed. Instead of going to do something else, I used the rest of the 20 minute block to finish the two projects.....here they are!
First is a pen holder to go onto my desk when its tidied up - this task is a part of The Organised Housewife's 20 Day Challenge.
The second is a little photo holder. I'm not certain where I'll put it yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment