Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cheesecake & SuperChef

Oh wow!! That's all I can say about the Bundy Rum Liqueur Cheesecake. It was devine! I think there is still one or two pieces left in the fridge - tonights dessert done!!
We had friends visiting last night and they wanted to see SuperChef in action so I grabbed a bag of ice and whizzed up some. Wow!! SuperChef did it easily and quickly. Our friends were rather impressed and I dare say they went home and sussed them out with the thought to buy one. So, that left me with a bowl full of blended ice......let's make sorbet!! Bit of castor sugar, half a lemon and a handful or berries. Voila! Quick, tasty, refreshing sorbet. I had to put it back into the freezer for a little bit though because the ice had started to melt before I got to put the rest of the ingredients in.

Today is going to be a busy one....we're expecting family friends who are travelling to pop in for a visit so I'm thinking I'll put a cake in the oven & clean the house a bit. Plus it's a gorgeous day so my trusty washing machine is going to get a workout washing all the new material I purchased on our recent holiday. Then I have no excuse for not quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment